"To provide high quality education and tuition and to make this accessible and affordable to all"
Many people don’t have access to horse transport to participate in mounted events. The club caters for this and mounted tuition is arranged whereby instructors can travel to individual yards to teach groups of club members at an affordable rate.
• To provide high quality education for all ages, all abilities and all disciplines.
• To promote safety awareness for both children and adults.
• To promote a balanced approach to horsemanship and horse welfare.
• To organise mounted education, lectures, demonstrations, competitive events, pleasure rides
and social events – ensuring that all ages, disciplines and abilities are catered for.
• To improve and maintain the standard of horsemanship and riding, encourage equine related
interests as recreation and as a sport, and to promote good fellowship amongst horse
owners and riders.
• To support access and rights of way on bridle paths and other rights of way with a view to
opposing those that have been closed and maintaining and clearly defining those which are
• To concern itself with any object which will benefit the horse and horse user in the district.